TPO Roofing Services in Texas
MEIS Roofing & Construction is proud to provide San Antonio and Austin TPO roofing from the best manufacturers including GenFlex, Firestone, Carlisle, GAF, Versico, Johns Manville, & more. Our products are ahead of the competition and we use only the highest quality TPO from industry leading manufacturers. See our other types of roofing that may be right for your commercial property.
TPO Roofing Key Element
Our TPO roofing products are also durable and long-lasting. Regardless of the environment, our products stand up to the toughest weather conditions, including extreme temperatures, heavy rain, and high winds. TPO roofs are very resistant to hail, chemicals, punctures, & tears. We commonly install the new 12-foot wide TPO sheet designed by GenFlex that adheres to industry durability standards. This new technology allows our roofers to install TPO roofing solutions for low-slope roofing and flat roofs with ease, and because there are fewer seams to weld and fewer panels to install, we can have TPO roofing installed faster. This lowers costs for our customers when compared to traditional 10-foot TPO sheets. This unique blend of installation ease and performance characteristics allows MEIS Roofing & Construction to install commercial TPO roofing systems for businesses of all sizes, including warehouses and distribution centers.
TPO Roofing Installation Methods
MEIS Roofing & Construction TPO roofs are installed in three primary methods;
1) Mechanically fastened TPO roofs are installed with a series of precisely fastened plates and screws that are attached directly to the structural roof deck. These attached seams are then covered with the next roll or course of TPO which covers the plates. The two TPO sheets are heat welded together with hand welders and our robotic seam welders. All TPO seams are then tested thoroughly with a seam probe to ensure a water tight, strong TPO weld.
2) Fully Adhered TPO roofs are installed with adhesive to the roof substrate, usually an insulation layer. This adhesive can either be applied in a liquid form or can come applied from the manufacturer with a peel-off adhesive protecting sheet.
3) Ballasted TPO roofs are installed “loose” and sealed over the substrate. After all seams, penetrations, & flashings are welded and tested, the ballast is placed on top of the TPO membrane to hold the membrane down. The ballast of choice for TPO roofs is usually smooth river rock of 2-3 inches.
Benefits of TPO Roofing
- Energy Efficient
- Cost Effective
- Installs Faster
- Available in Various Sizes
- Utilizes Advanced Membrane Technology
- Seams are welded forming a continuous single-ply membrane
- Hail & Wind resistant
TPO Roofing Experts
When you choose MEIS Roofing & Construction to install your new or replacement roof, you’ll be dealing with San Antonio and Austin TPO roofing experts who have years of experience in dealing with all type of roofs. All work is completed to your exact specifications. If you aren’t sure what you need, we’ll work with you to create a customized plan that provides protection for your structure. We guarantee your satisfaction in all that we do, and we provide some of the strongest roofing warranties on the industry. We work with our customers’ schedules to provide commercial roofing solutions that don’t disrupt the normal flow of business, so we’re sure to have a solution to match your unique business.
For more information about our TPO roofing or any questions for our commercial roofing experts, contact us online or call us today, 866-211-1116.